For more information:
Melissa Libby & Associates
Melissa Libby & Associates
MILTON’S CUISINE & COCKTAILS ADDS PRIME CUTS TO DAILY MENU
Popular Seed-to-Fork Restaurant Now Serving Selection of Prime Steaks
ATLANTA (March 30, 2017) – Loyal guests and fans of Milton’s Cuisine & Cocktails already know the charming restaurant located in the historic district of Crabapple is a cut above the competition, and now there are new items on the menu to prove it. Milton’s executive chef Derek Dollar is launching his new daily Prime Cuts menu March 30, featuring meat from local meat processor and distributor Revere Meat Co.
“We’ve wanted to introduce a steak section to our menu at Milton’s for quite a while now, and the timing was finally right,” says Dollar. “Revere focuses on exceptional quality, and we are using these fine aged meats to create a menu of prime cuts that will wow any steak connoisseur.”
The new selections include the following:
• 6 oz. prime filet mignon, aged 35 days ($32)
• 9 oz. prime filet mignon, aged 35 days ($45)
• 14 oz. prime grass fed Delmonico rib-eye, aged 35 days ($42)
• 16 oz. dry aged bone-in NY strip, aged 60 days ($48)
• Milton’s signature wagyu flank steak, aged 35 days ($28)
Guests can choose from a red wine veal jus, hollandaise or duxelles truffle butter. A jumbo lump crab cake Oscar may be added to any steak for $14.
Savory sides include the following:
• Jalapeño honey-glazed heirloom baby carrots
• Loud Mouth Farm’s mushroom confit with truffle essence
• Smoked Gouda creamed spinach with crispy shallots
• Charred Brussels sprouts and apples with cracked mustard-sherry bacon vinaigrette
• Giant salt roasted potato, cultured butter, house bacon, Tillamook cheddar, buttermilk crème fraîche, chive
• Smoky grilled asparagus, hollandaise, tomato brunoise
• Roasted cauliflower, shaved Parmesan, white truffle oil
About Milton’s Cuisine & Cocktails
Milton’s Cuisine & Cocktails is nestled in a restored 155-year-old farmhouse located in the historic district of Crabapple. The charming North Fulton restaurant serves contemporary Southern cuisine that utilizes fresh, local ingredients, many of which come from the restaurant’s on site garden called Milton’s Acre. Milton’s is owned and operated by Southern Proper Hospitality, which also operates Smokebelly BBQ, The Blind Pig, Gypsy Kitchen, The Southern Gentleman and The Big Ketch Buckhead and Canton Street. Committed to providing genuine hospitality and named by Restaurant Hospitality as one of the “25 Coolest Multi-Concept Companies in America,” this privately held collection of Atlanta restaurants values innovation, creativity and attention to detail. Located at 800 Mayfield Road, Milton’s is open nightly for dinner at 5 p.m. and for Sunday brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information, call 770-817-0161 or visit miltonscuisine.com.