For more information:
Emily Connolly or Morgan Lanier
Melissa Libby & Associates
GIVE THE GIFT OF GOOD TASTE FROM STORICO FRESCO ALIMENTARI E RISTORANTE
Italian Market and Restaurant in Buckhead Takes Holiday Shoppers on a Tour of Italy
ATLANTA (Nov. 29, 2016) – It’s hard to leave Storico Fresco Alimentari e Ristorante empty handed, which makes the full-service restaurant and bar and Italian market in Buckhead the perfect place to visit for a meal and some holiday shopping this season. The ample parking and convenient Peachtree Road location allow guests to get in and out quickly, while the plethora of fresh pastas and Italian imported goods make finding unique gifts easy as (ricotta) pie.
Storico Fresco’s owners Mike Patrick and Pietro Gianni recommend the following top five gift suggestions to satisfy even the most difficult-to-shop-for family and friends:
- Gift baskets: Guests can design their own gift basket or pick an assortment of the market’s favorite items. Storico’s namesake basket features dried pasta, imported tomatoes, Italian tuna, pepper paste, specialty imported olive oil not available anywhere else in the United States and a monogrammed bag. $60 to $150.
- Olive oil: With 15 different bottles to choose from, Storico offers a variety of flavored, non-flavored and cooking oils from different regions in Italy. $12 to $50.
- Balsamic vinegar: A mighty selection that ranges from classic balsamic vinegar for salad dressings, balsamic jelly to adorn cheese platters and four-, 10- and 25-year aged bottles for balsamic enthusiasts. $22 to $160.
- Fresh pasta: Storico’s helpful staff can assist guests in picking out the perfect sauces and accompaniments to pair with fresh pastas for a complete Italian meal. $7 to $18.
- Gift cards: Sharing the gift of an authentic Italian meal and the opportunity to browse cases of prepared foods and imported goods is always a safe bet. Any amount can be loaded on the gift card, and any appetite will be satisfied with the full Storico Fresco experience.
Storico Fresco Alimentari e Ristorante is located at 3167 Peachtree Road NE right off Grandview Avenue. The restaurant is open for lunch (11:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.) and dinner (5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.) Monday through Saturday. The market is open Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. For additional information, call 404-500-2181 or visit storicofresco.com. For additional updates, follow the restaurant on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter.