For more information:
Morgan Lanier or Olivia Tuttle
Melissa Libby & Associates
Melissa Libby & Associates
JUNE FEATURES ON TAP AT TACO MAC INCLUDE POUR ONE FORWARD PROMOTION TO HONOR VETERANS, BEER OF THE MONTH, LIMITED-TIME JUNKYARD DOGS AND GLASSWARE GIVEAWAYS
Southeastern Destination for Craft Beverages Partners with Samuel Adams, Devils Backbone Brewing and Ole Smoky Moonshine for Satisfying Summertime Specials
ATLANTA (June 1, 2017) – Atlanta’s institution for award-winning wings, the most craft on draft and the best sports-watching environment is engaging guests on both a culinary and charitable level this month. Today, Taco Mac announces four special summer promotions, including a partnership with The Boston Beer Company to pour one forward for veterans, new Beers of the Month for June, a giveaway to celebrate National Moonshine Day (June 5) and a new limited-time menu feature.
“We believe our military veterans should be recognized every day, so we are encouraging our guests to thank those who have served our country with the purchase of a Samuel Adams beer,” says Senior Director of Marketing Emily Beesley. “And in an effort to offer new craveable food and beverage selections, Taco Mac is adding Junkyard Dogs and Devils Backbone beers to the menu for a limited time to celebrate the start of summer,” she adds.
All of the June offerings include:
· Pour One Forward: Taco Mac is partnering with The Boston Beer Company so guests can pre-purchase a Samuel Adams beer (Boston Lager or Light Lager) for $6 now through July 4 for veterans to redeem. The restaurant guest pre-purchases a beer and fills out a thank you card that is displayed in the restaurant indicating to vets that there are beers available for redemption. Limited to one beer per visit, and a military or veteran ID is required to redeem. In addition, each time a guest posts a photo or video thanking a veteran using the hashtag #PourOneForward, Samuel Adams will make a dollar donation to American Dream U, a non-profit dedicated to helping our military get the education and access to resources they need to find their dream job or to start a business of their own.
· June Beer of the Month: Each month Taco Mac partners with a different brewery to showcase new and exciting beers. June’s featured brewery is Devils Backbone Brewing Company, and Taco Mac will pour the following:
- Trail Angel - Bavarian-Style Hefeweisen - 4.9% ABV
- Gold Leaf - Golden Lager - 4.5% ABV
- Vienna - Vienna-Style Lager - 5.2% ABV
- Eight Point - IPA - 6.2% ABV
Taco Mac is also helping to support a partnership between Devils Backbone and the Appalachian Trail Conservancy (ATC). For $10 each, guests can purchase a commemorative stainless steel camping pint to keep, filled with any Beer of the Month beer and good for a new Brewniversity credit. Pints are available all month long while supplies last, and incremental profits from these cups will be donated to the ATC to support its efforts in crafting adventures from Georgia to Maine.
· Moonshine Monday: In celebration of National Moonshine Day, Taco Mac is hosting a shot glass giveaway beginning at 11 a.m. on Monday, June 5. As a leader in everything craft, including cocktails, the restaurant will offer its Ole Smoky Hooch Punch cocktail, and each guest who orders one will receive a set of two mini mason jar shot glasses to take home while supplies last.
· Junkyard Dogs: New mini chili cheese dogs are available at Taco Mac locations during June and July as either an entrée (three dogs + one side) or as a kid’s meal (two plain hot dogs + kids side). These mini all-beef hot dogs are topped with award-winning chili, shredded cheese, diced onion, tomato and pickled jalapeños and served with a choice of side for $9.99.