For more information:
Emily Connolly or Morgan Dyches
Melissa Libby & Associates
MARLOW’S TAVERN BRINGS WARMTH TO WINTER MONTHS WITH UPDATED MENU
As Temperatures Drop, New Dishes Are on the Rise at Atlanta’s Favorite Tavern
ATLANTA (Nov. 16, 2015) – Known for bringing affordable luxury to its Atlanta-area communities, Marlow’s Tavern
said John C. Metz, executive chef and co-founder of Marlow’s Tavern. “Our new winter offerings are globally inspired and give guests the chance to experience a wide range of flavors without leaving their neighborhood.”
New items include the following:
- Fresh burrata with roasted tomato and eggplant caponata served alongside toasty ciabatta and topped with parsley olive oil
- Grilled Golden Legacy Farms wild turkey meatloaf with seared tomato bacon jam, sweet thyme, shaved Brussels sprouts, creamer potatoes, onion confit, Asiago cheese and parsley oil
- Marlow’s Melt with American cheese, caramelized onions and MT special sauce on buttery toasted rye
- Pumpkin seed-crusted pan-seared barramundi served with roast golden quinoa, butternut squash, tiny green beans, sage cider cream and spiced seeds
- “Cuban-style” slow-roasted pressed pork sandwich with local heritage Berkshire pork loin, chimichurri, red onion, cheddar and chipotle barbecue sauce on a pressed Cuban roll
“We have reworked several of our items to add complexity and richness for a truly satisfying meal during the winter months,” says Metz. “These are dishes that have become longtime favorites among our patrons and will always be recognizable, but we also enjoy introducing new flavor profiles.”
Guests looking for a soul-satisfying and sweet finish to their meal will want to try the restaurant’s new Bartlett pear torte combining roasted caramelized pear with spiced cake, Bailey’s anglaise and mint syrup.
For more information on the new winter menu and Marlow’s Tavern, visit marlowstavern.com.
About Marlow’s Tavern
Marlow’s Tavern was established in November of 2004 with the opening of its first location in Alpharetta, Georgia, and has continued to grow over the years, adding several Atlanta-area restaurants and four locations in Orlando and Tampa, Florida. In 2013, Nation’s Restaurant News named Marlow’s Tavern one of its “NRN 50 Breakout Brands” for the year. The neighborhood restaurant concept is open for lunch and dinner daily, offering guests classic American tavern fare with an upscale twist. For more information and location addresses, visit marlowstavern.com.