For more information:
Morgan Lanier or Olivia Tuttle
Melissa Libby & Associates
MARLOW’S TAVERN SPRINGS FORWARD WITH NEW CROP OF COCKTAILS AND DISHES
Farm to Fork Approach Adds Fresh Items to Menu at Atlanta’s Favorite Tavern
ATLANTA (April 18, 2017) – Nothing says spring like freshly harvested garden vegetables. Marlow’s Tavern
Of course, what would spring be without something sumptuous to sip? Thanks to Rick Blumberg, manager of adult beverages for Marlow’s Tavern, guests can taste fresh cocktail concoctions.
“Our guests have always raved about our mojitos,” Blumberg says. “For the spring, we’ve added a blackberry mojito to the menu, combining mint with berry syrup. I have a feeling it’s going to become a tavern favorite.”
- Tavern Salad: Shaved fennel, radish, spiced seeds, citrus dressing
- Tuna Nicoise Salad: Large-sliced tuna saku, arugula, roasted tomatoes, green beans, fingerling potatoes, Kalamata olives, sliced egg, chopped parsley, potato sticks, lemonette dressing
- Grilled Chicken Stack: Herb-marinated chicken, served with roasted fingerling potatoes, rosemary, thyme, blistered grape tomatoes, artichokes, baby arugula, green beans lemonette, parslied olive oil
- Black and Blue Steak: Grilled beef tenderloin, Field greens, pickled red onion, tomato carpaccio, crumbled gorgonzola, sliced scallions, gorgonzola dressing
- Fried Banana Split: Phyllo-wrapped banana, panko crusted, vanilla ice cream, chocolate, strawberry & caramel sauces with salted caramel whipped cream
Other additions to the cocktail menu include:
· Pom Collins – Tito’s, PAMA Liqueur, house sour mix, simple syrup, mint leaf, pomegranate seeds
· Southern Charmer – Old Forester, Domaine De Canton, peach, lavender, lemon bitters
For more information on the new menus, visit marlowstavern.com.
About Marlow’s Tavern
Marlow’s Tavern was established in November of 2004 with the opening of its first location in Alpharetta, Ga., and has continued to grow over the years, adding several Atlanta-area and Florida taverns. In 2013, Nation’s Restaurant News named Marlow’s Tavern one of its “NRN 50 Breakout Brands” for the year. The neighborhood restaurant concept is open for lunch and dinner daily, offering guests classic American tavern fare with an upscale twist. For more information and location addresses, visit marlowstavern.com.