For more information:
Emily Connolly or Morgan Lanier
Melissa Libby & Associates
Bellina Alimentari's Market Makes Tasteful Gift Giving Easy
This Holiday Season
ATLANTA (Nov. 18, 2016) – Shopping is a breeze at one-stop destinations such as Ponce City Market, which offers a plethora of local boutiques, national retailers and delicious dining options in its famed food hall. Tal Baum and her team at Bellina Alimentari are ready for the holiday rush, stocking their Market shelves with gift-giving must-haves to savor this season and beyond.
“I love that you can come to Ponce City Market for lunch or dinner and take care of your shopping list at the same time,” says Baum. “At Bellina, we have cultivated relationships with the finest local growers and most authentic producers in Italy, importing a unique assortment of goods to our Market in Atlanta. We are here to help our customers select the right ingredients for a culinary gift that will wow their friends and loved ones.”
To make holiday shopping simple, Baum has shared some of her team’s favorite gift ideas:
• An Italian Christmas classic - Panettone. A Christmas cake, present on all Italian tables, available at Bellina in different traditional flavors and sizes. ($10 to $50)
• How to generate good gift buzz - Honey Gift Set. Explore the great diversity of honey, each with its own distinct color and flavor. Perfect for mixing and matching with your favorite cheeses. ($12)
• For the ones you love - Dolce Vita. A choice of Italian chocolates and sweet treats; a holiday classic. ($28)
• When you need the perfect host or hostess gift - Maple Ambrosia Wooden Board. Handmade in Atlanta by carpenter Koby Downs; a great versatile wooden serving board. Used for serving artisanal cheeses and cured meats at Bellina. ($30)
• For your single friends who want more - Date Night Box. An easy-to-cook dinner for two; all ingredients needed for the perfect match. ($42)
• For the real connoisseur - Specialty Vinegar Set. Selection of three artisanal vinegars, made from honey, grape juice and grape must. A pantry essential for gourmet food aficionados.($47)
• For filling a pantry versus a stocking - this Pantry Stuffer Package won’t stay on your recipient’s shelf long. Consists of La Vecchia Dispensa Italian Organic Balsamic Vinegar of Modena; Olio Extravergine di Oliva; ROI Italian Taggiasca Olives in Brine and handmade Taralli crackers with fennel seed and extra virgin olive oil. ($45)
• When pesto is best – Pesto Party Package. All you need is the pasta for three speedy, incredibly savory meals. Consists of Italian Red Chili Sauce; Italian Pesto Sauce (Green) and Italian Walnut Spread. ($22)
• For the person who has tasted everything - Traditional Balsamic Vinegar DOP. One of Italy’s most unique food specialties, this vinegar is a concentration of taste, cultural tradition and passion in a bottle. ($89.90)
• Give the amateur chef in your life the ultimate foodie experience – a voucher to a Culinary Club class at Bellina Alimentari. Available for $28 or $45, this voucher can be redeemed by booking any class equal to the amount. Select from pasta making classes to local cheese tastings and more.
About Bellina Alimentari
Bellina Alimentari, which loosely translates to "lovely specialty food store," was founded on the belief that every meal should be an amazing experience, and quality and ethics never need to be compromised in the pursuit of value. Italian food as a way of life means that each dish is tasty, fresh, whole and balanced. The menu at Bellina Alimentari changes seasonally to reflect the availability of produce from local farmers. Meat is sourced from farms where every animal is respected, treated humanely and pasture raised. Located at 675 Ponce de Leon Avenue NE, in the Central Food Hall of Ponce City Market, Bellina Alimentari is delicious, fair and affordable. For additional information and updates, visit bellina-alimentari.com, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, or call 404-330-9933.